D I Y HELP FORUM
Please register or log in so that you can ask a question in the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D I Y HELP FORUM
Please register or log in so that you can ask a question in the forum
D I Y HELP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D I Y HELP FORUM

A FORUM FOR THE AMATURE AND NOVICE TO HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORK

You are not connected. Please login or register

forum Privacy Policy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forum Privacy Policy Empty forum Privacy Policy Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Written by Administrator

Sunday, 08 January 2011 20:40

Privacy Policy

What information do we collect?

We collect information from you when you register on our site.

When registering on the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.

This information is never shared to any third party , and will only be used so I can see how many users visit the site and also improve the site.

no information is sent to or got from any site that diy help forum is linked to

What do we use your information for?

Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:

All search requests through d.i.y.help forum are recorded anonymously only for the sole use of improving the search results for future visitors.
Users participating in the d.i.y. help forum polls will have there IP address logged to help prevent multiple votes from the same user.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.

IP Addresses

your ip address is logged when you join the forum and this is used for the members who break the forum rules and their ip address is banned

How we protect your personal information

I take the protection of my members information very serious. And this will NEVER be sold, transferred, duplicated, offered to third parties, abused or taken advantage of.

Access to Information

In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.

All users of the site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the Forum, selecting ‘Profile’ and reviewing the ‘Modify Profile’ section in the left sidebar.

If you wish to remove your profile then you can PM myself and I will remove all data that is pertaining to you. This does NOT include posts made by yourself.

Changes to our Privacy Policy

If we decide to change our privacy policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Privacy Policy modification date below.

Contacting Us

If there are any questions regarding this privacy policy you may contact us using the pm button.

http://dribblingpensioner.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]