D I Y HELP FORUM
Please register or log in so that you can ask a question in the forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D I Y HELP FORUM
Please register or log in so that you can ask a question in the forum
D I Y HELP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D I Y HELP FORUM

A FORUM FOR THE AMATURE AND NOVICE TO HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORK

You are not connected. Please login or register

house security and safety

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1house security and safety Empty house security and safety Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

complete guide to complete house safety and security

a good house alarm system will protect you and your property when you are in or out of the house.

fit outside lights around the house at all the corners then the whole house will be covered.

fire extingurshers will help just incase they was a fire and hope you will never need them.

a fire blanket in the kitchen is a fast method to put out a kitchen fire.

a house safe for any money , jewellery and documents , well screwed down in an out of the way place.

two smoke alarms 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs to give you an early warning of fire.

a carbon monoxide detector if you have gas again i would suggest 2 in the house.

if you have a solid front or/and back door you should fit a door viewer to see who is at the door.

get 2 or 3 a security light timers , they bring on lights around rooms when you are out , you set the time yourself.

you could get cctv for your front door and you can see who is at the door on your TV before you open the door.

http://dribblingpensioner.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum