Please register or log in so that you can ask a question in the forum
D I Y HELP FORUM

A FORUM FOR THE AMATURE AND NOVICE TO HELP YOU COMPLETE YOUR WORK

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Introduction. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 am

Pete B

Hi all.I am not to bad at DIY,but saw this forum and thought what a great idea.Both to receive and give advice.I am sure the numbers will grow when word gets out.Congratulations on both your site set up,and the idea behind it Harry. Laughing

2 Re: Introduction. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 am

Admin

Admin
thank you pete b and thanks for joining , its really only up and going about 2 weeks so i'm happy enough the way its started of

have you a trade or what do you work at

http://dribblingpensioner.wordpress.com/

3 Re: Introduction. on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Pete B

Retired now.Worked in Engineering,Building,Driving and a lot of other thigs.Not to bad on Electrics and Plumbing.Fitted my own shower which I plumbed in and Put cable from consumer unit to isolator switch and finally to shower.Had topurchase a 30amp Circuit Breaker to for the consumer unit that I fitted.

Recently had whole house have a safety check by electrician and all my work passed.Including extra sockets and two extractor fans.

Built my own carport.Which is also a compound as I put trellis work all around it for added security.

Flagged both front and rear gardens about twelve years ago.Willing to have a go at most things.Having the confidence to try is half the battle.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum